Reiki Energy Healing
Reiki is a spiritual healing art with ancient roots going back thousands of years and is practiced all over the world. In modern times, Reiki comes to us from a Japanese origin. The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word Rei, which means “Universal/Spiritual Wisdom,” and Ki, which means “Life Energy.” It is a safe, gentle, effective, and powerful form of energy healing work that uses spiritually guided life force energy.
It is understood by Reiki Practitioners that everyone has the ability to connect with their own healing energy and use it to strengthen their own energy and help others. It has long been believed that a person’s “Ki” or energy should be strong and free flowing. A person is in a positive state of health when this is true.
Reiki is a healing art that offers beneficial, balancing, calming, and stress reducing effects.
Qualities of Reiki:
- Reiki is a practice of transmitting healing energy through the hands, and from a distance (in the higher level attunement)
- Reiki is passed on from teacher to student through the attunement process.
- Reiki is not guided by the practitioner, but has its own innate wisdom to guide itself.
- Reiki Energy is not based on belief, faith or suggestion.
- Reiki can never cause harm.
- Reiki becomes more powerful the more it is used.
- Reiki is effective with all beings including people, animals, plant life, minerals, and even places.
Reiki energy healing practitioners can achieve three levels of attunement. Level one is a hands-on energy healing process. Level two allows Reiki energy to be sent from a distance, and Level three attunes the practitioner to Reiki Master Level. I have received the attunements of Reiki Master.
How Reiki Energy Healing Works
I am able to offer Reiki energy healing to animals, humans, situations, and locations.
Set up a Reiki session with me for your animal friend, yourself, or a situation that is coming up that you would like to ask for assistance in achieving the greater good for the outcome. You can ask to have strength, calming, and a reduction of stress waiting for you when you get to that situation, which will ease your concern when entering it.
These sessions are offered in ½-hour or 1-hour sessions. Half-hour sessions are usually for one being. One-hour sessions are for a few beings within the one session (ex. you and your horse)
Sessions are available in real time hands-on, or from a distance (all over the world and even on the other side.)